hola...

por favor…Hello and please forgive me im from England and speak little spanish though im willing to learn.

Does anyone on here speak better English than my Spanish. In short, im a 999r owner, i frequent a place called Javea on the costa blanca thats where my second home is.

I was at cheste at the weekend for the WSB and have riden jerez almeria and guadix most recently.

How big is the Ducati following in Spain please? If i moved out to Spain would i be able to get good Ducati service near to javea? Are there any members near to javea?

please help and hello again…

I am not from that zone , but as a help, a fast translation of your message.

Buenas, y perdonadme. Soy de Inglaterra y hablo poco español, aunque estoy deseando aprender.

Alguien aquí habla mejor Ingles que mi Español.

Resumiendo, soy un propietario de una 999R, frecuento un lugar llamado Javea en la Costa Blanca, que es donde está mi segunda residencia.

Estuve en Cheste el fin de semana para la WSB y he pilotado en Jerez, Almería y Guadix recientemente.

Es grande el seguimiento a Ducati en españa? Si me muevo a España podré encontrar un buen servicio Ducati cerca de Javea? Hay algún miembro cerca de Javea?
please help and hello again…

I am not sure if there is any member in Javea, but you are between Alicante and Valencia and in both places there are a lot of “Ducatistas”.

There is a “local” forum (In Mediterranean, Alicante or Valencia) where you can make a presentation, and I am sure that someone can speak english…

Regards (and welcome)

Thanks mate …i stumbled across the site looking on you tube at a d16rr at albecete…

menos mal que estas siempre por aqui :wink: